Finding Jesus


Sunday morning I preached about the biggest missing child case in human history; when Mary and Joseph "lost" Jesus in Jerusalem following celebrating the Passover holiday and the Feast of Unleavened Bread.  I cannot even imagine misplacing my children but can you even begin to think about what was going through Mary and Joseph's minds as they were looking for Jesus?  They misplaced God!  That is a big parenting fail if I ever saw one before.  Have you misplaced Jesus in your life?  In my sermon from Sunday I make three statements which help both the Christian and non-Christian avoid misplacing or losing Jesus.    

Sermon by Rev. Dan Squezello

At First Baptist Church of Westwood

On January 7, 2018

Title: "Finding Jesus"

Text: Luke 2:39-52


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

https://archive.org/download/FindingJesus/FindingJesus.mp3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Baptism of Jesus

Fighting Off Temptation